Saturday, March 26, 2011

open Low brokerage account / save more


me: mr vaibhav
 Aakash: Yes
 me: will u open a new trading acct
 Aakash: ?
 me: see brokerage is only 25 rs
6:48 AM if u will keep 30 k in it
  in 30 k
6:49 AM u can trade 1k nifty @ 25 to 26
  options
  if exited on 1 re gain
  1000 will be profiit
6:50 AM brokerage is only 50 rs for both sides
6:51 AM and u know i can give more than 1 re move
 Aakash: ok
  Ok
  Which brokerage?
 me: will u submit acct opening form
6:52 AM zerodha
 Aakash: Never heard.
 me: it is new
 Aakash: R u using it?
 me: yes
 Aakash: Ok
 me: just opened
 Aakash: K
6:53 AM me: gud for options buying
 Aakash: From here, how do I open
 me: u can dl
  acct opening form
 Aakash: dl?
6:54 AM me: and submit address proof pan cancellled ansd 200 rs chq
  download
 Aakash: How will I submit?
 me: only 200 rs for life time
  by post6:55 AM 
Aakash: 200 for lifetime?
 me: i sent thru courier
 Aakash: No yearly maintenance ?
 me: see only 200 u have to pay once
  no ama
 Aakash: Ok
 me: yes
  do want link
6:56 AM Aakash: Is it okay to have multiple demat a/c?
  yes
  np
 Aakash: Ok
 me: it will be trading acct only
6:57 AM Aakash: And for demat?
 me: keep only 20 30 k in it
  demat not req for f n o
  so open only trading acct
 Aakash: Is it!
 me: demat u r having
 Aakash: It's eye opener!
 me: r u seeing its site
6:58 AM Aakash: No , coz chatting from phone.
 me: ok
 Aakash: Will check from m/c
 me: so please chk
  and do it
6:59 AM Aakash: Yes, will cg
  Check in few mins.
 me: see if we trade only for 4 point with 1 k nifty will give us 4k
7:00 AM and at expiry time
 Aakash: How much money needed for 1k?
 me: it is too easy
  see if rate is 5 rs
 Aakash: Aacha
 me: so 5k
7:01 AM Aakash: Options?
 me: yes
  they are same
 Aakash: And how it is for future
 me: like stocks
 Aakash: Ok
 me: same
 Aakash: Ok
7:02 AM For 1k nifty, how much money is needed in A/C?
 me: i said na depend on option rate
7:03 AM Aakash: K
 me: if we opt to play for 7 rs rate u will have to keep 7100
  ok
 Aakash: Ok
 me: 5500 put is at 9 rs now
  so 9100 will do
7:04 AM and if u book 2 rs
  2k will be urs
 Aakash: Do they have web client; or downloadable terminal client too ?
 me: sry
7:05 AM i m trading my own
  i downloaded my terminal
 Aakash: Ok
 me: u can trade by making phone calll too
 Aakash: How much time they took to open a/ c?
7:06 AM me: but they are charging double
  2 days
 Aakash: Ok
 me: i got confirmation in 2 days
 Aakash: Ok
 me: i sent on 28 feb
7:07 AM Aakash: Ok
 me: and my acct was opened in first week
 Aakash: Ok
 me: and activated
7:08 AM how it is sounding
 Aakash: Good
  Will go thru site in some time
 me: u can transfer money thru net banking
7:09 AM Aakash: Ok
 me: and withdraw frm them
 Aakash: Ok
 me: u will get contract note of ur trade same day
7:10 AM Aakash: Aacha

31 minutes
7:42 AM Aakash: HI
 me: yes
 Aakash: GOne thru it
 me: ok
7:43 AM Aakash: so irrespective of instrument.. the brokerage is same/transcation
 me: yes
 Aakash: also, whether its intraday or position
 me: yes
 Aakash: ok
 me: only per trade
7:44 AM Aakash: ok
 me: but i like quick entry and exit
 Aakash: yes
 me: and relax
 Aakash: yes
7:45 AM there is also, refer a friend process in it
  how will they come to know .. about references?
 me: see i m refering u
 Aakash: how will zerodha acknowledge it
7:46 AM me: in form there is a column
 Aakash: ok
 me: u will have to write my name kailash prasad chaturvedi  there
  if u wont
  then money will remain there only
7:47 AM Aakash: remain there only means?
 me: coz they are charging their rates
7:48 AM in referal scheme they are paying 2 rs per trade to introducer
 Aakash: yes
  read that
 me: if no introducer then
  no payment
 Aakash: ok
7:49 AM dont see , referer column here
 me: it is normal registration
7:50 AM acct opening form is different
 Aakash: ok
 me: after filling this
  their representative will cotact u
7:51 AM u can download acct opening frm net too
  fill it
 Aakash: how will they contact me then
 me: on cotact no
 Aakash: i was thining to give my fathers mobile no..
 me: u will write here
7:52 AM let dem ask ur pa
 Aakash: ok
 me: u download form
  and fill and send it
 Aakash: ok
  first will register and submit
 me: every thing is self explanatory
7:53 AM if u feel then dont sub mit
  it is not necessary
 Aakash: oh
  ok
7:54 AM how to download form then?
 me: see at top
7:55 AM open an acct
 Aakash: using that only
  option 1 i used
 me: select on line application
 Aakash: yes
7:56 AM me: fill it
 Aakash: thats the link i had sent you earlier
 me: no both are diffrent
7:57 AM Aakash: ok
  Now I am on online applicatoin
  will fill it
 me: yes
  same
  i got it
  after filling it
  u will be directed to next page
7:58 AM Aakash: ok
  will give mobile number of papa/sister
7:59 AM me: ok np
  can be changed any time8:03 AM 
me: i have its down loaded form saved at my pc
 Aakash: aacha
  bank details section to fill karna padega na?

5 minutes
8:09 AM Aakash: there?
 me: yes
8:10 AM r u not getting me
 Aakash: i think, you got disconnected for some time
 me: ok
8:11 AM Aakash: bank details section to fill karna padega na?
 me: but my modem is working
  han
 Aakash: ok
  usme, address section is also there
  now banks address or again mine?
 me: han
  indore ka de dijiye
8:12 AM Aakash: okpricing

1 comment: